Thursday, August 20, 2009

Reality TV at its Worst

A few weeks ago the Food Network crowned its newest "food network star". Or at least that is what they are calling her. That night is also the same night I lost all respect for the food network and its chiefs.

It was also on that night that this food network junkie quit it cold turkey. I have not watched the food network since then and probably will not again for a long time. The guy they decided was not good enough had so much more personality and likability. I would have watched his show in a heart beat but they decided that the viewers really don't matter.

I saw other people comment on the food network website that they too would not watch her show if she won but would watch his. Shouldn't that count for something? I guess it doesn't. Only on the food network do we put strange people in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment