Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bye Mr. Weather Man

Channel 5 just lost a viewer this week with the announcement that their chief meteorologist is leaving for a smaller market. The way he delivered the weather was great and there will be no one like him. He was the one weather man I trusted.

I knew when that witch came back to Cincinnati and they put her on the air for the evening news, it was just a matter of time before my man would be on his way out. Well I will get my weather from the weather channel's web site from now on. My loyalty is going to AL with my weather man.

The only thing good is he is going to a city where their news is aired in Destin FL, and that is where I will be vacationing in just a few months. At least I know where I can find weather I can trust. I will be looking for you Mr. Weather Man.

So good bye Channel 5 good bye Mr. Weather Man and I will always remember that "Derek said it would."

No comments:

Post a Comment